It all started with a wish and a dream. Owners Than and Emily Ruyle created WodBottom from the ground up. They wanted to create activewear that was comfortable, quirky, and fun. But they knew from the beginning that they wanted a business centered around more than simply selling shorts and tanks. Than and Emily wanted to give back to the community, create a culture of self-acceptance and female empowerment, and leave their mark on the world.
Our business was born from our love of fitness and our desire to create a brand that mirrors our fun personalities. From modest beginnings making silicone rings to our current thriving business, we never lose sight of what matters most: people. It’s not about the goodies we sell. It’s about the people we serve.
Learn more about WodBottom’s story here.
We exist to help women feel confident in their own skin and to encourage and empower them to be the best version of themselves. We accomplish this mission by:
- Creating clothing for all bodies, in all sizes and shapes. Because we believe all bodies are bootyful!
- Sharing content that encourages body positivity, empowerment, and female independence.
- Creating an inclusive and positive workplace filled with diverse staff.
- Donating to organizations that help women seek healthy, happy, and safe futures.
WodBottom supports various nonprofit organizations that promote inclusion, social justice, and female empowerment. However, our primary benefactor is Domestic Abuse Intervention Services (DAIS), a shelter and resource center providing assistance to domestic abuse survivors in and around Dane County Wisconsin.
Learn how each WodBottom purchase helps us give back to others!
Our Commitment to Sustainability
At WodBottom, we’re committed to embracing environmentally-friendly business practices. We use sustainable packing, shipping, and manufacturing solutions and do our part to reduce waste whenever possible.
- Our poly mailers are 100% recycled, made with 50% post-consumer resin and can be recycled again after use.
- We use Shipping Boxes that are made of 100% recycled content, 95% post-consumer waste.
- Our Tissue Paper is 100% recycled, 20% post-consumer waste. It’s Recyclable, naturally biodegradable, compostable and FSC Certified.
- We use plastic bags that are made from 100% recycled content. They can be recycled again after use or repurposed by the customer.
- Returns and Exchanges that cannot be sold are laundered and given away whenever possible rather than thrown away.
About Our Products and Manufacturers
Need to fill out this section with more info:
- Responsibly sourced materials
Unmatched Customer Service
We are committed to being a leader in the fitness apparel industry, not just through our products, but also through our level of customer service. To achieve this objective, we must stand behind our products and create a workplace that is fun and fulfilling for our employees. Our goal is to make every purchase a positive experience for our customers.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Therefore, we are constantly looking for ways to improve our customers’ experience. From easy online shopping to free returns and loyalty programs, we want to go above and beyond for each of our customers.
Want more information about our brand? We would love to hear from you!