|30 DAYS TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE YOUR GOODIES||HAVE ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND TAGS ALL NICE AND TIDY||NOT LAUNDERED/WASHED, WE CAN SMELL THE SOAP|
|SORRY! SALE ITEMS CAN'T BE RETURNED||EXCHANGES SHIP FREE BOTH WAYS||FREE OF PET HAIR & FRAGRANCE DUE TO HYGIENE|
- You may return or exchange any unused item in new condition within 30 days of purchase
- Sale items are not returnable
- Items must have original tags and be in their correct packaging due to hygiene concerns
- Items that have been laundered or altered are not available for return or exchange
- Items for exchange are not held. Exchanges are sent out once the items for return are marked as "in transit" by a postal employee, so the sooner you get your items in the mail, the better chance you have of getting what you requested. If your requested items go out of stock before your package is confirmed as "in transit," you will recieve store credit instead.
- Continental US customers will be responsible for return shipping only, but all exchanges ship free !
- International customers and customers using military addresses are responsible for shipping both ways. In the case of a damaged item or a problem due to our mistake, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closeout/clearance items are final. No returns or exchanges
- Please allow 1-3 days for your return to be processed or an exchange to be sent out...we usually will process or send out exchanges same day. :)
I ordered off of a different platform (ex. Amazon, Etsy, Ebay) and I keep getting the message that my order number is invalid. What is going on?
If you ordered from us off of a different platform, we must process your return manually. Contact email@example.com to begin the process. You should also be able to request a return though each of those sites.
Can I make exchanges for items that are out of stock online?
We cannot process exchanges for items that are listed as out of stock on our website. If you attempt to do an exchange for an item that is listed out of stock, you will be asked to select another option.
My package came through the mail damaged. What should I do?
Unfortunately, once our packages leave our warehouse, we do not have control over what happens to them. If you order gets damaged because of the mail carrier and you want to exchange your order, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with photos of the damage.
I can see that an item is available on your website, but I can't make a return for it because the portal says it is out of stock. Which is it?
Since we do not hold items for exchange, we have a certain number of items that must be in stock in order for us to allow you to select the item in our returns portal. This makes it less likely for us to have an item go out of stock before you get the items you are returning back in the mail and your exchange can be processed.
WODBOTTOM SUPPORT HOURS
We are available:
Monday-Friday from 9:00am – 4:00pm CST