Motley Grey 25" Leggings
Slay your workout and your hangout with these versatile and comfortable leggings. Interwoven threads give these unique beauties a depth of color. Keep everything tucked and lifted with a high waist and higher compression.
The Motley Fabrics (73% polyester/27% Supplex blend) is breathable and moisture-wicking, but completely squat-proof and durable. Plenty of compression to keep that backside supported and lifted. 25” inseam or 7/8 length.
Higher compression: you may want to consider sizing up.
- FOR: Your tough workouts where you want to feel secure
- FIT: 25" inseam (7/8 legging). High waist and maximum compression. If between sizes, size up.
- HIGH COMPRESSION. Moves and stretches but feels secure all around
- FEEL: Motley Fabric is durable, smooth, and with a good compression hug. Plenty of stretch to keep you moving. 73% Polyester / 27% Spandex. View other goodies using this fabric
- SQUAT-PROOF. Black Lined Long Gusset = No Camel Toe, and the thick fabrics mean you can squat allll the way down.
- FUN: Reflective back icon so you can show your WodBottom pride.
A portion of all sales goes to Domestic Abuse Intervention Services.
Support Domestic Abuse Intervention Services
Free Shipping on Orders over $75 (Free for Members over $40)
Over 15,820 Happy Customers
Easy and free exchanges
This style of leggings is my all time favorite. I won’t wear anything else anymore. WodBottom all the way.
Woohoo! Thank you Kayla! Xoxo, Emily
I wish all my leggings fit like this.
Nice high waist lets me pull off a crop, even if I would not normally! Stay put, no constant hiking them up.
These leggings are compressed but soft and amazing!!
Thank you so much for the kind words!! We LOVE that you LOVE the fit and feel of your leggings. ❤️
Motley gray leggings
These leggings are soft and comfortable. They are very compressive and make the booty look good!
Thank you so much for the kind words!! We LOVE that you LOVE the fit and feel of our leggings. ❤️
These leggings are seriously underrated. I like the slightly heavier material and all the subtle greenish/blueish undertones. I've worn them to work twice so far and they stayed put through far too many burpees and box jumps!