Steel Blue Gaga Tank
Ladies, this is the BEST thing you've ever put on your body (no offense to your significant other). Introducing the Gaga Tank, 100% designed and manufactured exclusively by WodBottom.
So soft, you'll go Gaga over it! Even smoother than our Body Butter Shorties - you might not be able to keep your hands off this tank (and we wouldn't blame you!)
The perfect tank for your summertime lift sesh or lounge sesh, made from 94.9% rayon/5.1% spandex for ultimate comfort. Full-length sits at hips, rounded back hem and beautifully unique double seaming in the back.
Trust us: you're going to want a Gaga tank in every color.
- FOR. Unique women who want to go Gaga over their workout tops.
- FIT. Slightly fitted, full-length tank fits like a sleeveless tee. No dropped armholes, but still plenty of room for movement. Double seaming on the back adds a fun touch.
- FEEL. Buttery smooth and oh-so-comfortable. 94.9% rayon/5.1% spandex blend.
- DURABLE. Made to last through your toughest workouts - and all the washes in between.
- FUN. Made exclusively for strong WodBottom women!
A portion of all sales goes to Domestic Abuse Intervention Services.
Support Domestic Abuse Intervention Services
Free Shipping on Orders over $75 (Free for Members over $40)
Over 15,820 Happy Customers
Easy and free exchanges
LOVE this tank!
This fabric is so super soft! I have it in purple and needed it in another color! I also like the high neckline
Love it! Amazing fit, love Gaga shirts
Absolutely the best
This shirt is amazing. Fit is great. Lightweight and smooth as silk. So comfortable
This fabric is truly phenomenal! It’s so soft and luxurious feeling! The length is really perfect for anybody between Girls like me that are short and would be great for a taller person too because of the high/low style. My recommendation is if you don’t like shirts fitted close to your belly, size up. This fit nicely across my larger chest which I don’t mind a shirt fitting closely on the girls, but it also sits close to the stomach which I didn’t feel as comfortable in. That’s a personal preference.